FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various of Testers Needed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

Various of Testers Needed  Empty
PostSubject: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:36 am

AcePow will require some battery testing from time to time.
They have new Products coming out every once in a while.
Also I might get some other products to test.

What I might need in the future are.
-Someone with a Electronic Analysis Equipment to Check If the batteries are what they are labeled as.
-Pictures from various chassis that the batteries might fit.
(Mainly on specialty cells)
-Past experience with reviewing electronics.
-Very good writing/essay skills for report/documentation.
(You will be required to write a professional review on the item)

NOTE: Please do not look at this oppurtunity as a means to get your hands on FREE batteries. Batteries are only yours to keep if I see that you have put enough effort into the batteries. Which means I need either Technical Datas or a detailed summary of the product tested. Ways to be considered as a tester for various of Products are Posting Constructive Information on the Forum that will help other members and be helpfull in the forums.

-Germanese

Last edited by Germanese on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
snellemin

snellemin

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 am

Too bad I won't have the monster charger until May. I would be able to discharge at 100Amps to truely see if the Ace batts have the balls.

Second hold up is that I don't go to Mikes. I have plenty of motors to stress the batts out at my house. And if I need more, I can hit Mark up for more.

I don't do touring cars, but I have pan cars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 am

Romano has got the datalogger so He's gonna be your guy!!
Back to top Go down
snellemin

snellemin

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 am

I forgot about the eagletree data logger that I have.

BTW the Acepow batt had been reviewed by Bigsquidrc Lipo shootout 2 ". Ace 5000 mah 40c- No, I had never heard of Ace packs either until the test started, but they insisted that they had something special and wanted in the shootout. So is their pack something special? Well, it won the coveted voltage under load test, won the capacity test, and tied with the Common Sense pack for third in the mod driving test. The Ace is a fantastic performer both on the bench and on the track. Now, availability in the states might not be the easiest thing in the world, but if you can get one in your hands, you’ll be very happy that you did."

The 40c 5000mah held the highest voltage under load and biggest capacity. But that is due to the size of the batt, which you can see on the weight.

True test will be life cycle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 pm

No worries they just have send it off Today.
The deal went down last night aka early today morning.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 pm

hey the anvil will test the batteries when will we go to mikes?
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:15 pm

They Need to go to Snellemin first for testing.
Wes will get the Last test, Bash test O.o
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm

yes are they rated for 100mph speed runs and jumping over semi trucks Mad Laughing Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:00 pm

*!THE ANVIL!* wrote:
yes are they rated for 100mph speed runs and jumping over semi trucks Mad Laughing Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

man Wes did you get some new stuff? 100MPH, semi trucks is it gonna happen at the same time? That would be cool to see!
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:24 pm

hmmm mega jump X scretching speed = MEGA AIR THEN MEGA CRASH!!!! like this but with semi
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kstoracing

PostSubject: Is there a long term tester needed....lol.   Various of Testers Needed  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:10 am

If possible I can give a long term test. Sort of like initial response and update from race to race.
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:06 am

Sorry already have a lab tester.

Need testers with Data Loggers.
And most of the 2nd and 3rd gen batteries already been tested.

Might need other things in the Future.

But if you want to be a candidate, be help full and active in the forums. Invite friends that are into RC onto the forums. Anything that make this community grow and excell, will get you a step closer.

Sponsorship, Tester, Raffle, Events differents things to look into.

Good luck and have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various of Testers Needed    Various of Testers Needed  Empty

Back to top Go down

Various of Testers Needed
Page 1 of 1