FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snellemin

snellemin

Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots Empty
PostSubject: Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots   Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 am

Some of you know that I perfer a Tekin RX8 over a Castle MMM. Both can produce the same amount of power, but the Tekin is just smoother and has better brakes. With a high end 2 pole motor, you don't need no stinkin' sensor cable either.
I had spoken to Tekin about me using A123's and caps for the RX8 just so I could run 2.5T motors. I got the ok to do so, whereas Castle just told me that I needed better batteries to run their MMM. Bullpoop! I've abused the Tekin and haven't been able to blow it up. I did vent some A123 cells though Laughing

To me the MMM is nothing more than a glorified Mamba Max with all the mods that was done back in the days. It has more copper on the board and all the fets make contact with the heatsink. Build in switching BEC and fan. Same mods were done to the Tekin R1 Pro. Both were capable to run up to 6S. You can read about the MM mod here-->Mamba Max mod

Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF6669
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF6585
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF5761
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF5783
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF5781
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF5773
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF5776
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF5785
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots DSCF5786

At around 9V I was still able to pull 2000W with the RX8.
Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots 6s1p6LhackergtpAVG2

Here's a vid of the RX8 pushing a crt.5 with a 2.5T motor! That motor is way to small for this app.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots   Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Hey I still need a wand and de-soldering wand for my MBT that my buddy hooked me up with.
Can you say HP trash!!!! Just let me know when I should go dumpster diving cause that beats $150 just for a wand.
Back to top Go down
snellemin

snellemin

PostSubject: Re: Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots   Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 am

The MBT is not a cheap thing. Smile I'm still dumpster diving for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots   Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekin RX8 ESC nude shots
Page 1 of 1