FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys. Just saying hi.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justinspeed79

Hey guys. Just saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys. Just saying hi.   Hey guys. Just saying hi. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:28 am

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I have been lurking around, just haven't had much to say. I picked up a set of ABS tires, I think I am just going to throw them on my NTC3 just for something to mess around with for now. I'm still planning on doing the NTC3 brushless conversion. I was going to go with carbon for my chassis,, but I may just end up using aluminum. I already have the aluminum, and it is easier to work with anyway, but I really want carbon. Also considered G10, which would probably be a good option, but I just don't like the look of it. I don't want my custom car to look like a RTR. Laughing The sad fact is that it is all just talk for now, work has been slow, and it's all I can do to keep the bills paid lately. Until I have some more expendable cash this project is stuck in planning mode.
Back to top Go down
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Just saying hi.   Hey guys. Just saying hi. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Go with the aluminum and you will have a template to use when you get the CF and you will already have the bugs worked out.
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Just saying hi.   Hey guys. Just saying hi. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:57 am

Is this the same JustinSpeed from 2coolfishing or one of the other local race forums? I don't know if we ever met but welcome to the forum. Germanese (our forum moderator/owner) is our resident drift guru. If you have any setup questions, he's your guy. As for your conversion, I think G10 would be a good option because it's inexpensive and very easy to work with and as for looks... well again, Germanese is doing some cool stuff with vinyl on chassis and other parts that make plain parts look cool... and drifty.

-Dean
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestarhobbies.com
Justinspeed79

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Just saying hi.   Hey guys. Just saying hi. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Yes, this is the same Justinspeed from 2cool. I am Justinspeed79 everywhere on the net. I know I have probably met some of you guys before, but my memory is not very good, so I am not good at remembering people unless it's someone I see fairly regularly. I used to race a lot, (K&M, Mikes, Southside, M&M) but haven't in the last couple of years, and I have been to Randy's many many times, so I have probably seen some of you there once or twice.

Where is a good place to buy G10?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Just saying hi.   Hey guys. Just saying hi. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys. Just saying hi.
Page 1 of 1