FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All the cholesterol you ever want!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Air

Big_Air

All the cholesterol you ever want! Empty
PostSubject: All the cholesterol you ever want!   All the cholesterol you ever want! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Just went down to the Panther Cove Cafe named for the town football team, across from the school, and learned not to say I'll take whatever! Monday night is all you can eat breakfast night and below you will see the last half of a monster entree called the "mudslide." It consists of 4 biscuits covered in gravy, then covered with sausage patties, then piled with hashbrowns, blanketed with bacon, then a comforter of 4 fried eggs, finally sprinkled with ham and contained with a ring of sausage links. LOL Yes I finished the whole thing, and damn it was good!

All the cholesterol you ever want! IMG_0422
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: All the cholesterol you ever want!   All the cholesterol you ever want! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:32 pm

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! Looks yummy to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestarhobbies.com
snellemin

snellemin

PostSubject: Re: All the cholesterol you ever want!   All the cholesterol you ever want! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 am

As a foody, I consinder egg yolks sexy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: All the cholesterol you ever want!   All the cholesterol you ever want! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:03 am

snellemin wrote:
As a foody, I consinder egg yolks sexy.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestarhobbies.com
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: All the cholesterol you ever want!   All the cholesterol you ever want! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 am

So are you scheduled for your Bypass yet?
Back to top Go down
Big_Air

Big_Air

PostSubject: Re: All the cholesterol you ever want!   All the cholesterol you ever want! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am

Nope and I didn't die in my sleep so I think I'm ok. But diabetes is the next worry, my Aunt has done a chocolate cake with caramel and nuts, 2 kinds of cookies, peach cobbler, and brownies! At times this place fucking rocks, minus the desolation and 3 hour drive to anything, LOL.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: All the cholesterol you ever want!   All the cholesterol you ever want! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:57 pm

I think if I tryed to eat that I would just inhale it like a vacum lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the cholesterol you ever want!   All the cholesterol you ever want! Empty

Back to top Go down

All the cholesterol you ever want!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORMULA D RC :: GENERAL SECTION :: Off Topic-
Jump to: