FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

paintball!!!!

Go down 
+5
ThaDestroyer
Dominator
-TC5racer-
Datu
tikboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tikboy

paintball!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: paintball!!!!   paintball!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 pm

check! jeff, jose, aren, chase lets try the field at grant, its closer so theres more playing time. meet at randys by 9-9:30.
is that good? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThaDestroyer

PostSubject: Re: paintball!!!!   paintball!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:36 pm

TXR paintball is the name of that one. Works for me. They have good speedballish, and woodsball courses. I'm down.

http://www.txrpaintball.com/

Who needs a gun? If we can come up with some, it saves lots of money for that guy. Nino mentioned he needed one... anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Asbar23

Asbar23

PostSubject: what   paintball!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm

hey can some one give me the info of the plan so i can see if i can go or not
Back to top Go down
ThaDestroyer

PostSubject: Re: paintball!!!!   paintball!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Asbar,

Saturday morning, 9:00am in the shop parking lot(randys), we are going paintballing. It is an all day affair, probably be done around 5pm or so. Get that crazy talking all the time, bouncing off the walls, butting into conversations, cant wait his turn in line, messed up finger, all over the place brother of yours in the car, and yall come out. It will be an awsome day. If you've never been before, its an awsome thing to do.

It will be $17 for the each of you to get in. So like $35 for the both of you to get in. Make sure Aswad(I dont know how to spell his name) fills out a consent form(found here: http://www.txrpaintball.com/waiver/waiver.pdf) he is under 18 and needs a parent signature. You will both have to buy paintballs, so figure in about $45 for paintballs. Make SURE HE FILLS OUT THE WAIVER!!!

It will be about $100 for the both of you, and that includes food/drinks money. Believe me..run it by your parents. I'm sure they will be happy to get your brother out of the house for the day. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Asbar23

Asbar23

PostSubject: Re: paintball!!!!   paintball!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 pm

k thanx ill try my best to come
Back to top Go down
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: paintball!!!!   paintball!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:41 pm

So guys i got my money that Chasey Pooh will have the least amount of welps at the end of the day.

What a Face is that Chase pop pop pop uhh yes it was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paintball!!!!   paintball!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

paintball!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORMULA D RC :: GENERAL SECTION :: Off Topic-
Jump to: