FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! Empty
PostSubject: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Its too effing hot outside for a track.
Since we never got an Indoor track due cough cough "Reno 911 Person"

We should race inside the A/C ed area LMAO with MICROS !!! (Yes i gone crazy)
RC withdrawal...

Original I was Looking at these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8pGTkhSqC8
But then i figured the lil bigger ones have a nicer Matchbox look to it and mod-ability.
Here are some wacko videos of it !!! Make ur office desk unsafe hahaha !!!

I am temped to order these fuckers in bulk of 48's if any one is interested let me know LoL

Tracks fits on desk

If you have grandpa with train hobby room You can roam around in his train world as long as he added roads.

Eventually we can have those and use micro watts !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LEHqlFUYR8
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 pm

this looks cool how much are they hahahaha ill be a cheater and bring me a kyosho mini z and block all the passing lanes but the xray m18 looks so awesome just like a fourmula car this would be a good idea so we can some people to the shop and get out of this heat ahhh heat freshmen football practice its going to be 100 freakin degrees and wearing 10lbs of gear s.h.i.t. man but yea andres this is a good idea Exclamation cheers afro
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 pm

hey how about kyosho d nano's there i think pretty close to same size can get parts too
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:38 pm

im going to think about getting a kyosho mr02 or a manhatton v 2.0 and a atomic mods vds pan car body may bring a tear from deans eye lol hey we can get serpent s240 i like this one better for parts and cheap and based off a pan car and cheaper plus I like the name serpent better then kyosho not saying anything bad about them but i like the mr02 alote beacuse independent suspesion in front well how much for these zip zaps
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm

I want a MiniZ or Something mini class too, that is hobby grade.
But without a dedicated track i think its not worth my money.
MiniZ are nice but with no track i am not willing to sink in 200+.
Dnanos are nice also but 200-300 for a Full 2.4 set up, and you have to use that Kyosho controller or for ANOTHER 50-75 bucks KO users like me, can buy a module and use our own transmitter.
At this price range I think its a bit too high for so little parts.
MiniZ are starting to pick up again around the world. They have the MiniZ a Chinese Company makes a similar chassis.
And the newest MiniZ competition http://www.s237872087.online.de/ but its up to some higher ppl to determine what gets run unless you find a place to have a race every weekend with a decent turn around.

So since those Miniz are too big and expensive. We though something on Office desk size will do 1:52 scale. Small enough to fuck up how a car handles for a pro but Big enough to modify. So yeah ... oh and dirt cheap.

These lil buggers go for 7.99-19.99 in stock form. Depending what kind you get. And they Handle worth of crap which is the fun part to make em handle better. And they small enough to be able to be run on the counter inside the store hahahah.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Cool I see what you mean too I cant be digging that far into my pocket too beacuse i need to buy two more lipo's from you to be able to relax and not be paniking about if im going to charge up batteries in time man. So the more expensive ones are better or just a bigger motor. Me and you and Dean need to come up with a track for these little suckers. lol What a Face lol! I wonder if those seirgerent the ones on the link handle good idk
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:31 pm

seirgerent,... if you mean that "German Shaft drive one" it is competing with a "MiniZ" and the "Pancar China Copy MiniZ Clone" TOO BIG for our application.

If you mean the ones i posted Videos of no they handle like crap hahahah but they can be races on s small surface.
And they might handle good after me dean and chris are done modifying them.
Track wise look at the last videos on the first post. Or a board that is 1-1 1/2 ft wider than Randy's glass counter. will be sufficent to run these suckers on.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 am

cool ill get 1 or these little ones it will be cool hey lets try to put a spektrum recivier i wonder if it would work or just put a hitec servo lol and a 36 scale losi excelrion system lol
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am

I dont have any more left. Fry's electronics has them. The one on 45 only has the same one that Dean and Wayne have.
The one me and Chris have are out at frys on 45. I wonder what the Fry's on 59 and the one by Nasa Has still.

Dean is already planning to do those mods to his.
I personally might try a Coreless motor with a Micro heli ESC with 1 cell lipo.

Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:07 am

cool cool ill see
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 pm

cool im going to get 1 like dean has so more room im going strip out all that plastic interior looking and headlights and etc... yea this is going to be fun lol we need more people so far me,Andres,Chris,Dean,Wayne we need like nino mark ant them lol dont give to ramono it will be doing back flips lol HACKER
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Remano pulls the trigger, all you will se are flying parts.
Unless he goes by nanowatts.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

hahah lol tire going this motor torques the whole chassis and break its lol
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:56 pm

andres is this right full car and 2.4ghz radio here the link for atomic mods ... http://www.atomicmods.com/Products/Kyosho-30442AP-Mini-Z-24-GHz-MR-02LM-Mazda-787B-No18-91__14687.aspx
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 pm

As far as Romano being involved, I think we may need to wear helmets because when he pulls the trigger they'll probably fly off the track... off the counter... off the ceiling then hit somebody. Hahahaha!!! As far as the little Losi cars, I'm waiting to see one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestarhobbies.com
snellemin

snellemin

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:53 am

You guys are funny. Man before I went all out with hobby level RC's, I was a Radioshack ZipZap kitchen floor racer. I dragraced big ants. Aaah the good times.

The problem is the ants been having help by G-Pa, who has been strapping Fire crackers and Rocket onto the ants.
So we need more speed !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Dean Ill wear all my football pads lol dude monday was the worst day of my life that was my first day agin exercising Evil or Very Mad in like 2 months
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

hey x mods 1:64 link... http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3875216 here vid these actually turn better than the other ones yall bought.
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Find them if you can.

AND DAMMIT These colors of the forums i need to Fix !!

Oh fuck this is trippy !
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 pm

u can buy them anywhere
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Radio Shack doesnt have em.
Micro center doesnt sell em.
ToysRus doesnt have em.
Frys Deosnt have em.
Tragets doesnt have em.

So where do you buy em. I already looked. At all stores.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:24 pm

use asian skills internet but these are probably better but i dont think u gunna be able to put a micro spektrum reciver in that maybe long ways
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Its a Discontinued Model.
Unless Xmoxds rereleases them. Its of no use.
And yeah ,... we already have issues fitting our electronics in ours.
How the friggen heck you plan to do that on something that small !
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

idk ill just get the 1 yall got well the one Dean got so its more space oh yea got my tekin RX8 back maybe just get the xmod micro leave it stock turn better and smaller ill see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!   The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heat is Frying Brains, Micro Craze !!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next