FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. Empty
PostSubject: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 pm

So I just finished my Custom Paint class and thought I would post up some of the stuff I did in the past 3 weeks.
First I got my main project. It was done on a 1/4 scale hood (I made), Base coat is Psycho Silver with a carbon fiber effect around the racing stripes. Ontop of the Carbon I put 6 coats of Charcoal Candy paint to darken it. Then just did some airbrushing work for the ak's Smile
Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. 00110

Then I made some metal roses and painted them with a Candy Red and Green.
Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. 01410

Then a smaller airbrush project we did on a licends plate, almost all of it is done with stencils. (it was hand pinstriped though) lol
Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. 00111

Hoping to use some of my newfound knowlage on some car bodies. Still trying to perfect wood grain Smile So what do yall think?
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Very nice !!!
You might wanna get together with Dean, he still trying to figure his airbrush out !!! LOL
But Nice !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 pm

I only have a week of experience with one! haha
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:37 pm

I havent touched my airbrush yet ....
I have alot of Pactra but i dont want to clean it. so i am tryign to get water based paint.
Back to top Go down
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:41 pm

yeah im looking to buy one. We use Auto-Air at school and its great! expecially on fabrics, Trust me the paint I spilt on my jeans is never coming off!
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Mom is like "Damn kid and his Designer Jeans" haahaha
Back to top Go down
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Hardly, But I could always try and make it into something cool!.....or inapropriate hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 pm

NICE!!!! I really like the carbon fiber with the AK's. It looks like you definitely have some art skills so I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do with an RC body.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestarhobbies.com
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Make a black R-34 with a lame blue trim...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.   Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of the work I did in my Custom painting class, Just thought I would share.
Page 1 of 1