FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asbar23

Asbar23

hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race Empty
PostSubject: hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:48 pm

hi guys i was just wondering that which sc truck should i get to race at mikes
i was thinking of hyper 10sc cause its a little bigger than jammin and jammin will probably require a 1/8 sacle motor combo
and at mikes they only let you run your scale class motor sytems so i just wanted to know which one do you guys think will be better for me to race off-road at mikes hobbies.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:06 pm

asbar me if they want you to run 10th scale i would think the jammin but u have to run that truck hard to handle so it would be better to go with the hyper 10 sc buddy but dont they allow 1/8th scale they should at least let u run a 540 novak
Back to top Go down
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Think about what your saying you're gonna "go with the Hyper SC 10 cause it's bigger and the Jammin requires a 1/8 combo" that doesn't make sense. 1/10 combo would work in either truck.

The Jammin doesn't HAVE to be driven hard to handle good, it CAN be driven hard and still handle good.

That's my .02

MY VOTE IS FOR Jammin SCRT10
Back to top Go down
Asbar23

Asbar23

PostSubject: Hyper 10sc   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 am

I went with the hyper 10 cause i have noticed that it is more easier to tune for a beginer racer and if on the track it does handle slightly better simply cause its a little lighter than jammin but with it is not as strong as the jammin but to me its more race modifed out the box than a jammin but for bashing i would have got a jammin also seeing my brother on the track i dont regret my decision at all but hopefully if would be the same in the long run
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:59 pm

good choice man its still in the shop with your name on it literally
Back to top Go down
Asbar23

Asbar23

PostSubject: came third in A main   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am

i came third today in the A main at mikes i was was second but when they started saying how good i was doing compared to the people who had been racing a while, then i got nevrous and tried not over drive the car insdead i got to carefull went too slow in the turn which messed me up lol but i definatly dont regret my choice .

i hope someone from randy's startes racing there so i have some company or someone who i could trust.
i also raced in the nitro class but since i wast sure when to fuel in the 15 min main, which cause me to mess up lol
there is always next time and i hope my practice makes me better.
oh yea thanks to wayne for tuning the engine for me it was roaring .
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm

asbar ill start racing with u when my buggy comes in dang associated hey what class u run in novice,sportsmen,adavanced,expert,pro,factory
Back to top Go down
Asbar23

Asbar23

PostSubject: sportsman   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 am

i hope ur buggy comes soon
i race sportsman and trust me its not easy espacially the 1/8 scale classes but also i think that 1/8 are the most fun to drive
oh yea also race my bros hyper 10sc here and there, and that is also allot of fun to race in
r u geting electric or nitro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race   hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race Empty

Back to top Go down

hyper 10sc or jammin scrt to race
Page 1 of 1