FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GENERAL FORUM RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

GENERAL FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: GENERAL FORUM RULES   GENERAL FORUM RULES EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Ok guys, we want a fun and friendly place to talk about RC cars. I so don't feel like having to watch over the chit chat too much and expect yall to have fun in a civilized manner. It will be up to you guys to police the board and keep it under control, think of it as “Our Turf”. If you have any issues at all do not hesitate to pm me or email me and let me know whats up.

THE GOLDEN RULE:
HAVE FUN, BE NICE, SHOW RESPECT.
Enjoy having a place to talk about RC cars with fellow enthusiasts. Try to get along with, or at least respect everybody. It aint that hard to do.

RULE #2
ABSOLUTELY NO RACIST POSTS. ABSOLUTELY NONE.
This needs no explanation, if i see something that i know is a racist reference, no matter how subtle, I will kick you off the board for however long I feel like.

RULE #3
NO THREATS AGAINST OTHER MEMBERS.
Threaten another member and we will ban you...

RULE #4
REALLY BAD WORDS ARE REALLY BAD.
Don’t use them.
We all know what the REALLY bad words are, so do not use them or use any kind of mask to get around the very loose language filter we have set-up. Just talk like you would around a well-mannered friends mother, and you will be fine. If you use a BAD word once, you will get a warning, if you use one again, its up to the mods to issue another warning or to suspend/ban your membership to the board.
If people abuse our language rule on a continuous basis, we will have to start enforcing a way more strict language rule.

The Rules will be edited accordingly in the future.
But for now i have borrowed the rules of another website.

-Admin
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com

GENERAL FORUM RULES
Page 1 of 1