FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting

Go down 
+2
Germanese
Dominator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting Empty
PostSubject: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Nissan gets some RC drift cars and helis for a commercial.

Here is some info about it...
http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/tbwachiat_day/nissan_goes_with_rc_cars_for_latest_sentra_spot_157478.asp#more

The commercial

Behind the scenes making the commercial
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestarhobbies.com
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm

WE CAN MAKE WAY BETTER VIDEO !!!

Who is in for it ?

ROFL !!!
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm

me im drifting again so lets do it
Back to top Go down
Big_Air

Big_Air

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 pm

We could do way better in cars definitely. Anyone else bothered by the body fitment?!!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah I was very bothered by the body fitment !!!
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 pm

its like its a truck on a car body
Back to top Go down
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Heck yeah Sprint 2 for the win! However the body may be big I do like the detail of it. Im actually curious to see what would happen if I were to spray a body like a normal car at school. Laying down Primer, Base, and clear coat. But I dunno what the solvents would do to the plastic though. :/
Back to top Go down
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 pm

You already have a clear coat on your body now it's about .030 thick. I have seen people do the paint on the outside and it looked ok, but you might as well put it on the shelf cause it will get screwed up quick.

If you do decide to paint the outside with auto paint you will need an adhesion promoter and would probably need some flex additive in the paint it's what they use on bumpers.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Oh yeah I already am aware of that, Im halfway through my DuPont certification. Im sure after a Red Scotch bright and some Adhesion promoter it should paint fairly well. But yeah it would most likely be just for show.
Back to top Go down
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:13 am

to answer your first ? solvent based paints will work on lexan without any problems
Back to top Go down
Big_Air

Big_Air

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:38 am

Hey this made me remember that footage those guys with the rig shop and said they were doing a video. Anything ever come of that?
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:46 am

dunno but i planning to do a new video this sunday with touring cars
Back to top Go down
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:23 pm

alright awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting   Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting Empty

Back to top Go down

Nissan Motor Corp goes RC drifting
Page 1 of 1