FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Im new to the RC hobby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KenshinZ121

Hello, Im new to the RC hobby Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Im new to the RC hobby   Hello, Im new to the RC hobby EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 am

Yea I was watching some videos a friend linked to me about RC drifting, and I fell in love with it. So i saved enough cash and for a TC4, but then I saw the E10. I read the reviews for the both of them but I wanna know what you guys think and which to get for a novice drifter?
Back to top Go down
Big_Air

Big_Air

Hello, Im new to the RC hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Im new to the RC hobby   Hello, Im new to the RC hobby EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:01 am

If ya go for an E10, find a pro or upgraded version if possible. Or be prepared to upgrade it out of the box. I have one and it didn't last long drifting. Now that I have upgraded FULLY, I'm still not too pleased with its performance compared to other chassis that I have. First things that MUST be done are the aluminum motor mount, aluminum center drive shafts (yes plural), and oni kyan adjustable a-arms.
Back to top Go down

Hello, Im new to the RC hobby
Page 1 of 1