EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hello, Im new to the RC hobby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KenshinZ121

Hello, Im new to the RC hobby Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Im new to the RC hobby   Hello, Im new to the RC hobby EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 am

Yea I was watching some videos a friend linked to me about RC drifting, and I fell in love with it. So i saved enough cash and for a TC4, but then I saw the E10. I read the reviews for the both of them but I wanna know what you guys think and which to get for a novice drifter?
Back to top Go down
Big_Air

Big_Air

Hello, Im new to the RC hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Im new to the RC hobby   Hello, Im new to the RC hobby EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:01 am

If ya go for an E10, find a pro or upgraded version if possible. Or be prepared to upgrade it out of the box. I have one and it didn't last long drifting. Now that I have upgraded FULLY, I'm still not too pleased with its performance compared to other chassis that I have. First things that MUST be done are the aluminum motor mount, aluminum center drive shafts (yes plural), and oni kyan adjustable a-arms.
Back to top Go down

Hello, Im new to the RC hobby
Page 1 of 1