FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touring car GT style bodies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

Touring car GT style bodies Empty
PostSubject: Touring car GT style bodies   Touring car GT style bodies EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:50 pm

If anyone is interested I have a few brand new GT style bodies from McAllister Racing. I'll sell them for $22 each and I can get more if needed. They have clearance for the front shock tower and designed to fit MOST TC cars. The bodies I have are... Jaguar XKR, Flying 'M' GT (SOLD), MXP Daytona Prototype (SOLD), Sebring GTP (SOLD), Wildcat 3 (SOLD) and 2003 Corevette.

I also have the Mazda Furi from East Coast Bodies (like the one Andreas uses) for $39 Ea - yes they are expensive for some unknown reason. Be aware this is a LOW profile body so the front shock tower clearance can be an issue.

Local only for the THRC racers in Houston.
PM me or email me at contact@misfithobbies.com
I can send you a PayPal invoice and deliver the body to you (or you can pay cash when I deliver it), or I can give it to you at the track on race night.

-Dean

Wildcat 3 - SOLD
Touring car GT style bodies Wildcati

Sebring GTP - SOLD
Touring car GT style bodies Sebringg

MXP Daytona Prototype - SOLD
Touring car GT style bodies Mxp

Jaguar XKR
Touring car GT style bodies Jagxkr

McAllister Flying 'M' GT - SOLD
Touring car GT style bodies Flyingm

2003 Corvette