FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the Forum and drifting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

New to the Forum and drifting! Empty
PostSubject: New to the Forum and drifting!   New to the Forum and drifting! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:03 am

Im new to the whole Rc drifting scene and found the forum on drccentral.com and thought I would just introduce myself! My name is Chris and im a Collision student at UTI. I live in Spring (just down the road from Larry's Hobbies on 1960) and I just recently bought an HPI Sprint 2 Sport drift. And im looking forward to coming out to one of the Bashes soon!
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum and drifting!   New to the Forum and drifting! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:02 am

Welcome aboard.

But I hope to make this the US Turf for Drifting.
Spread the words if you know more people.
We are near Randy's 249 and Grant near 1960 intersection.
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum and drifting!   New to the Forum and drifting! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Will do! Sadly the only other drifter I know would be my friend who is also just starting out.
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum and drifting!   New to the Forum and drifting! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:29 pm

No worries we all have to start from somewhere.
And thats what this place was designed for.
To bring all the drifters out from houston. This is the 4th/3rd biggest city in the US.
Not to have one single drift crew is odd, so here we go xD
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum and drifting!   New to the Forum and drifting! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 am

Shut_em_Down if anybody can teach you something about drifting it would be Germanese from what I have heard he can drift like those guys you see on youtube and such. Great to see you on here and hopefully you can come out soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum and drifting!   New to the Forum and drifting! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Sounds good! Yeah I would like to say im decent but got a ways to go. Also I wanna look into how I can get the most out of my 1/10th drifter but since im new im clueless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum and drifting!   New to the Forum and drifting! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum and drifting!
Page 1 of 1