FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Air

Big_Air

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! Empty
PostSubject: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 am

Following the instructions found HERE and a few creative measurement modifications I have created a jumpers dream... or nightmare! LOL. And now on to the good stuff... the pics.

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! IMG_0428

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! IMG_0430-1

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! IMG_0435-1

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! IMG_0433

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! IMG_0438

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! IMG_0439

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! IMG_0440
Back to top Go down
snellemin

snellemin

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:56 am

Pretty cool mang. Are you going to paint it or leave as is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
Big_Air

Big_Air

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm just going to leave it natural and seal it.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH WOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWO Yes you made my dream lol ok we seriously need to test this with the sc10 this sunday but put a bean bag at the landing spot. Hey im being a little nice to my car for once lol. Ok im so pump up for it lol.
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh shi-at!!! When did you do that? Me likey. Did you get reimbursed yet or are you just going to keep it as your own personal one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestarhobbies.com
Big_Air

Big_Air

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:42 am

Dad and I built it in 3 hours on Sunday night. And not yet, I'm going to give him a bill, if he pays it then it is his. If not it'll be my personal one. First mission idea... To jump the street to the grass on the other side! LOL
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Distributor
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:46 pm

SWEETNESS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestarhobbies.com
Big_Air

Big_Air

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Had Andreas come over and shoot some vids of the new ramp. Tested it out on the length setting and jumping the street.

This vid is after I broke one rear driveshaft and lost one spring cup, that is why it is majorly failish.
Back to top Go down
snellemin

snellemin

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 pm

That is some serious hang time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Nice lol damm thats some air right there. Man that last jump you barelly made man.
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am

The first one over the trailer was sick ! haahhah xD need to make another one towards the cam and i need to figure out how to tilt its fast back enough to catch the car underneath while in air LOL
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!   Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for some HUGE AIR DESTRUCTION!
Page 1 of 1