FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC Empty
PostSubject: How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC   How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Ok I watch like 15 video's explaing how to hook up your Ps3 to your Pc so you could use the HiDef lcd monitor bassically like a tv and I was so anxious to do it so they said I needed a
>1 HDMI to DVI Cable
>1 3.5mm Stereo Male to dual RCA (Phono) Female

And showed pluging the HDMI plug into the Ps3 and the DVI into the back of the monitor. So I went out and bought all the stuff tonight 12/18/10 and IIIIIIIII did'nt take the time to look if this All in One Pc had a HDMI plug last night???? Well Romano What The Heck you give me a computer with no HDMI plug outlet YOUR FIRED lol JK.....

Since yall know more then I do can you use a HDMI plug to a USB plug and it work then??

Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC   How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 pm

What Plugs do you have besides USB ?
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC   How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 am

I have the following:
Headphone plug in'
Microphone plug in'
6 regular size usb ports
Ok i dont know what this is its a very tiny slot I think a tiny memory card this is what it says>SD/SDHC/MMC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC   How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I hook up my Ps3 to my All in One Hp OmniPC
Page 1 of 1