FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing Empty
PostSubject: Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing   Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 am

This is another car i picked up used and all of its parst are used also.
The only thing new is Spur, Sensor cable, Pinion and Battery.

Electronics:
Teking RS Pro (Again Tekin RS or R1 is Sufficient Mark can Scout you out some great deals if you want these)
LRP X12 17.5t (Looks slow but its not with the right ESC combo Speed Passion, Tekin, Mamba Max Pro ESC can get this thing moving)
PDS-2413ICS (Total Over Kill Servo but somone Soldered stuff wrong and let it go for Dirt Cheap)
SR3500 (2.4 what i used in all my cars)
Ace 4000 25c (Yes low C rating but i was driving Pack after Pack at mikes for a whole day and they are perfectly fine)

Changes:
It runs an Exotek Chassis
Front and Rear Sway Bars (All my cars came with them but I just get the softest Bars in them to they dont really do much on my set up)

The car feels very similar to my drifter.
On a smooth cement type floor i can drift this thing perfectly around hence a Cup Racer would make a nice drifter too.

Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing DSC03801
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
snellemin

snellemin

PostSubject: Re: Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing   Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Very clean setup mang. The X12 is more than you expected it to be heh?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.snelle-rc.com
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing   Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Most clean setup I seen by far and super Job on the Transponder!!! Very Happy Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing   Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Cup Racer Set Up for Drifting and Racing
Page 1 of 1