FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$ Empty
PostSubject: The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$   The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$ EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 pm

HAha hey guys just posting new topic that some guys at the hobby shop are going to start getting into the boat hobby side of rc. So far we Chris "AKa BigAir",Lalo,Wayne and pepole getting into boats are my dad and I. Hopefully we can get more pepole into this sport,dont worry of where to drive boats at chris and lalo have there neighborhood ponds and Wayne has found a HUGE oval pound by Little York and Bammel.

Chris-SuperVee 27 Shockwave, Hammer, Blast, and ordering the Atlantic Harbour Tug
Lalo-SuperVee 27R
Wes-Prince or Pursuit Kintec Racing?
Cliff-Pursuit Kintec Racing?
Wayne-Alote of Freakin boats lol.

Last edited by weshyper10sc on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big_Air

Big_Air

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$   The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$ EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 pm

FYI mine isn't an "R" I've had mine a long time. And don't forget the Shockwave, Hammer, Blast, and ordering the Atlantic Harbour Tug this week. Boats have always been so damn fun.
Back to top Go down
l27buick

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$   The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$ EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:20 pm

i got a tower hobby boat. top speed of 18 mph Rolling Eyes with gun that group of boat guys i drove with back in michigan. the guys i drove had a supervee 27 that was far from stock clocked at 67mph.
Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$   The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$ EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:16 am

Gosh this is a old topic lol, Yea right now the boat since has bassically drop off alote I actually bulit a catamaran and still havent touch water yet. But 68mph is easy to get with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$   The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Boat Races Have Begun!!@#$$
Page 1 of 1