FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Micro Rally Hang Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Air

Big_Air

Micro Rally Hang Time Empty
PostSubject: Micro Rally Hang Time   Micro Rally Hang Time EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 pm

So I picked up the new Micro Rally Car from Team Losi. And performance out of the box was actually pretty good. It ran for approx. 18 minutes and was plenty of speed for playing in the house, BUT... not good enough, LOL. I opted for the 1/36th scale Xcelorin system because the mamba micro would need too much modification for instant gratification. With the stock pinion gear and a 180mah 2 cell lipo the top speed is 21 on the radar gun. I'm shooting for more. The first addition is the 17t pinion from the current 13t. If anyone knows of where to get a better pinion for the micros yet, I'd love to hear it. Pressed on plastic pinion... I see failure in the near future, LOL. Below is some pics of some jump action, you know I have the name for a reason!

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03031

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03032

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03033

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03034

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03035

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03036

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03021

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03022

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03023

Micro Rally Hang Time DSC03024

Micro Rally Hang Time Th_MAH03019

Back to top Go down
THEANVIL

THEANVIL

PostSubject: Re: Micro Rally Hang Time   Micro Rally Hang Time EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 am

Hahah that looks beast man. Now we take out that little 1/36th esc and motor and got to 1/18th or see if romano has a Neu,Hacker,Plettenburg,or any other crazy motor brand in 1/18th scale size lol bringing e maxx to see how fast we can get it going.When I sell the Hyper10sc get a Jammin scrt10 and first make it for top speed runs and buy some GRP'S from ya lol.
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

PostSubject: Re: Micro Rally Hang Time   Micro Rally Hang Time EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Smaller Version to show ur friends !!!

Micro Rally Hang Time FilmStrip
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micro Rally Hang Time   Micro Rally Hang Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Micro Rally Hang Time
Page 1 of 1