FORMULA D RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING RC: RC TOURING CAR, SC TRUCKS, RC DRIFT, RC OVAL, RC DRAG, RC BUGGY, RC TRUGGY, RC MONSTER TRUCK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest Project(s)!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

Newest Project(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Newest Project(s)!   Newest Project(s)! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:38 am

So after browsing craigs list I found a rather good deal on a XTM X2 And a HPI Wheely King.
Im New to Nitro Rc cars and am just messing around with them for the time being. This car just had an electric issue which just required a new (4)AA Battery case. Other than that and the fact that the buggy was full of mud its in rather good shape. All I have left is to strip down the front and rear and clean them.
Newest Project(s)! 00312
Newest Project(s)! 00511
Newest Project(s)! 01210
The wheely king is rather fun to bash around with climbing over curbs and stairs and what not. Dont Plan to do much with it (Mod wise) Other than install the bigger Orion brushed motor that came with the deal.
Newest Project(s)! 01011

It was a good deal I couldent pass up Smile Although I dont really plan on keeping the XTM for long, since I prefer Electric but you never know it might grow on me.
Back to top Go down
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

Newest Project(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Project(s)!   Newest Project(s)! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:40 am

you could probably go to rc-monster.com and get an electric motor mount for your buggy then you will have a 1/8 E-buggy so no nitro problems
Back to top Go down
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

Newest Project(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Project(s)!   Newest Project(s)! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:16 pm

yeah tell me about it. Turns out the motor is old and worn and no longer has enough compression to stay running. I knew there was a reason why I liked electric more.
Back to top Go down
Germanese
Admin
Germanese

Newest Project(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Project(s)!   Newest Project(s)! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:15 am

Whatever they tell you about cool sounding Nitro.
Think: "All you need is a MP3 Player some speaker and Nitro sound, The Electric will sound just like it hahaha"
Back to top Go down
http://formuladrc.com
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

Newest Project(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Project(s)!   Newest Project(s)! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:05 am

Haha, I dont exactly want a Nitro (anymore for sure) Im looking for a brushless for my Sprint 2. So im trying to sell/trade the XTM on craigslist.
Back to top Go down
-TC5racer-

-TC5racer-

Newest Project(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Project(s)!   Newest Project(s)! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 pm

TEKIN RSPro w/10.5 would be great and it should cost about $300 for a combo.
Back to top Go down
Shut_em_Down

Shut_em_Down

Newest Project(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Project(s)!   Newest Project(s)! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 pm

kinda pricey haha, Yeah but im definitely looking into one though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newest Project(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Project(s)!   Newest Project(s)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Project(s)!
Page 1 of 1